Life Journey !
Chanced upon this quote, painted at the rear side of a truck -
"More Miles to Cover, Drive Consciously"
An apt alert for an highway drive, conscious driving will cautiously cover miles
Life journey too is an highway -
* Take the lane (lifestyle) and keep switching (change) as per the speed (situations)
* Maneuver the bends, curves and potholes (overcome life hurdles)
* Watch out for speedbrakers (obstacles in life)
* The X roads (we all reach that stage in some point of time) proceed in the right direction
* Bridges (relationships would require to be bridged from time to time)
* Signboards (counselling and guidance)
* Highway patrol (self realisation is our life road patrol)
* Service roads (take a break in life to rejoin the highway)
On a highway drive we will be sure of the starting point and the destination
But in life, the destination might keep changing as the life journey, progress
Ofcourse at the end of the journey, all that would count is, how we drove
So let's remember that quote
"More Miles to Drive"